Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy Mothers Day!

Luckily for me, my life has slowed down a ton! But of course, as soon as my calendar is clear, my children take up all of my time. Jane turned 18 months a few weeks ago and seriously, this week she snapped. She is suddenly independent. She has to do things herself. She SCREAMS when she doesn't get what she wants, she fights naptime, and despite her independence, she's decided she suddenly wants to put up a fight when I leave her with anyone or anywhere.

She gets into everything and on top of everything. Check this out...I decided to document her the last 2 days. I didn't get a picture of her lifting the toilet seat once again, or standing on top of the table, but here are a few others.

The places I find my daughter...




We just got our garden ready for planting, and NO JOKE, Jane did this herself! Dragged it all over, got in and started playing. All while we were cleaning up from mothers day dinner. She's got no clothes on b/c we just stripped her down after getting food all over her clothes. Who needs the beach?


Don't be fooled by the darling strawberry-messy-face smile...


And here is a picture of my crazy boys. The scouts delivered phone books to our garage for storage till they could deliver them tomorrow. The boys were so hyper.!
I just love being a mother! It really is a full-time job!

This is what Tom got me for Mothers Day...
Thanks honey! I LOVE IT!!! Now I can make 4 loaves of wheat bread at a time!



5 comments:

Colleen said...

Kim, you are such a great mom. I am glad you had a happy mother's day with your amazing, acrobatic, funny, sweet kiddos!

Brooke said...

OOH! I got the bosch universal plus for Christmas and I LOVE it!

cat said...

SO fun. i love it when they show their little personalities. the sand picture is so cute.

Traci said...

She is a cutie! She reminds me of Annie...that girl just has a mind of her own!

tiff said...

home # 801-513-5195