Monday, October 13, 2008

Opening Day!!!

So I finally have a minute to post to all my fellow bloggers what has been consuming our family's time! The office is DONE!!! You don't know what a sigh of relief I gave as I walked into my home this afternoon (after being in the office all morning...jane's pack-and-play in Tom's office for her morning nap) and just knowing I can just be a mom again! It feels so good. Sure, there are little things here and there I will be doing, but I can handle it during Jane's nap and when the kids are in bed. Not every second of the day.
So with that being said, here's an official tour...
Here is a look of the waiting room as you walk in the front door
Here is a view from the deskHere is a view at the front door again This is the kids play area (you can see the opening on the right side in the picture above)Here is a view from the hall looking behind the front desk and into the waiting room
I skipped pictures of the staff room, tom's office, and bathroom, all to the left of this pictureKeep walking down the hall and turn to go to the open bay (where he has 2 benches, a half wall with the hanging airplane, and two more benches). Behind me are the two treatment rooms.This is a room off the hallway too, our sterilization room
This is one half of the open bay. This is the other half. I couldn't get all the benches to fit in the picture.
That is it for now! Tom saw 13 patients today! And 4 have to come back for treatment. Tom has one assistant and one front office girl. They are both great!
Thanks to everyone who has been cheering us on in this great adventure. We really appreciate you all!


26 comments:

Colleen said...

Adam and I both LOVE IT, LOVE IT! We are so amazed by you guys and wish you all the most wonderful things as this dream finally becomes reality! We wish we could bring our kids there! Just awesome!

Amy said...

Everything looks great! I would bring my kids there if we were a little closer. Enjoy getting back to the normal routine.

Anonymous said...

WOW, amazing!! You both did an awesome job! Jared is buying in December and we are planning a remodel. I am looking forward to it looking beautiful, but not so much all the work. :)

Heather and Adam Parry said...

Wow I am so impressed. I know it takes a lot of time and effort. Way to go being such a supportive wife. Now sit back and enjoy some mommy time. Good luck with everything.

Unknown said...

Hey guys! So Kim, Tom told me your blog so I added you! So add us...rcfrank.blogspot.com! It was good to see you guys today! We are so proud of you guys and think you have an awesome place and as you could tell my kids did not want to leave..Chloe wanted to keep cleaning her teeth and Cooper on the game cube! But we will have to get together when things slow down...Not that we want the business too but the running part of it!

Brooke said...

Kim, the office looks amazing--I could just move right in! What impeccable taste you have. Kay, where did you get the chairs and little tables? I love, love, love them!

Rhandi said...

WOW! It looks amazing, great work you two! I am sending all of my positive plenty-o-patient vibes your way!

tiff said...

It looks sooo good. I loved everything about it. Your clients will definately be impressed when they walk in. hey, if we come up for Thanksgiving, maybe we'll come get our teeth cleaned!!!!!!!!

rebecca said...

that looks so great! what a lot of hard work...it totally payed off.

HeatherB said...

I LOVE it!! You guys did such a great job. It looks so fresh and clean and fun. So exciting.

Diane McDonald said...

Love the colors, the clean lines, the fun, all fabulous! Congratulations and best of luck, we know what you are going thru! bill and diane

Carrie Jeffrey said...

that's awesome! you guys have done a great job! congrats!

Alicia L. said...

Congratulations! It's so beautiful. We're so, so happy for you. I need to call for some advice. We're still in the completely overwhelmed phase of the process. (or is that the whole process??) Wonderful job!

team howey said...

Looks amazing, and REALLY BIG! Congrats!!!

Traci said...

Kim, I'm so happy for you guys! It looks AMAZING! My brother saw the pics and was seriously impressed. He hopes to have such a great looking practice someday! We can't wait to come get the kids teeth cleaned!

dupaix5 said...

WOW! It looks so great! Will the kids ever want to leave? You guys have been busy, Way to go Tom and Kim, Good Luck.

cat said...

i love it! the colors and the chairs are so dang perfect. congrats on getting it done.

Kim said...

Congratulations!!

Susan May said...

It looks amazing!! You must feel soo good that it is done.... Congratulations!

Chereebee said...

hooray - that is sooo exciting!!! What a fun little office!!

Dusty , Angie, & Gage said...

Love the office! Can't wait to see it! How r u?

Graham Orme said...

Way to go you guys! I'm so proud of you two for sticking it out and not letting circumstances decide your future! You're an inspiration.

Muranda said...

that is so great! we are so proud of you two! seriously, can i bring ash up to see him? we are really so proud of you!

Patty said...

The office looks fantastic. Congratulations to your family. We wish you all the best in your family and your buisness.

the Lola Letters said...

Wow kim! That office is incredible! I would kill to have somewhere that amazing to take Kortland!

Kristi said...

I love the office! You guys did a great job. The waiting room looks so fun and inviting, I love the colors and decor too, and the patient rooms as well... ok I love absolutely everything about it.