Monday, August 25, 2008

girls weekend

Last weekend I spent with some of my favorite girls on the planet! Since we all turned 30 this year, my old college girls and I decided to throw ourselves a big 30th birthday party and get together.

I came from CDA, Tiff from Utah, Pepper from Colorado, and Brooke from Norfolk, VA. We had an absolute blast together!

It was three days of staying up way too late (I think the last time I stayed up till 3:30 am I was in college with these very girls), eating out, watching olympics, going on the 4-wheeler (all together), a midnight visit to a "borrowed" pool, visiting Shelly's grave (so glad she was with us!), missing Lake and Mara who had to drop out last minute, Mama Mia, and tons of laughing, smiling, and fun!

Thanks girls! I had the time of my life! Thank goodness for Chipman Hall in 1996!

3 comments:

Bo said...

Friend of a friend of a friend told me to look at your blog. Nice picture. She loved you guys.

Bo said...

Oops, sorry; that's what my family calls me. I'm Shelly's little brother, Troy.

AbnerJane said...

Who's grave is that?