Friday, June 27, 2008

Life Lately

So here is our business logo. It's kindof grainy b/c I couldn't figure out how to download it...it was in some vector format and wouldn't upload so I decided to scan it. After cropping it, this is what it looks like. The real one will be in a neat shade of blue and it is clear, of course.
Basically we've been really busy with the business. We are supposed to start framing any day now...just waiting for permits to come through. It's starting to get exciting!


This is a picture of the building. You can't see the whole thing from this, but to give you a better picture, there is another building exactly opposite of this one and it's connected by an archway. It has a matching tower. The tower, however, is all for looks...too bad! It would be fun to have a twirly slide coming down it or a fort up there!

Last week I had the opportunity to send my boys on the airplane to grandma & grandpa Dance's home in Bellevue. I took them to the airport, sent them on the plane, and enjoyed 5 days with just Tom, Jane, and Myself. It was heaven. I was ready for them to come home after the 5 days and they had a blast. Thank goodness for Southwest...$29 each way! We are going to make this a tradition. The boys getting off the airplane.

Grandma took them to Discovery Park and they had so much fun looking for sea life!They will never forget their trip to Seattle by themselves!

So that is about it for now. Jane is getting SO big! I have to post a picture of her soon. I haven't taken any in a few weeks...oh my...and she's almost crawling! She's trying to scoot along, it's so cute!


5 comments:

Las Vegas Hulet Family said...

Love the sign, Kim. The font is great and the sillouette of the kids is adorable! Can't wait for it to be finished. Maybe we should have a ribbon cutting ceremony!

Colleen said...

It is so exciting to see everything moving along! On Sunday I talked to a woman who's daughter and her family are moving to your town! She has a little boy named Spencer, but that is all I remember. Your boys are so big to be travelling on their own! What an adventure, I am sure they loved it!

Pam Headlee said...

Now it is MY turn! Please send those 2 boys to see me in Africa! I will show them a good time with elephants, zebras and giraffes! They will never forget it!

Chereebee said...

Kim I LOVE the logo - so cute!!!
And the practice is beautiful!

cat said...

the logo looks great!